We are a UK based company with workshops and parts in stock and ready to go. You can rest assured that if your Volter does have a problem, we can get you back on 2 wheels in no time.
We offer a 12 month warranty against original defects in material and workmanship. Our batteries are covered by a six month warranty.
In order to claim on your warranty you must have proof of purchase. Your warranty period is for 12 months from the date of delivery.
How our warranty works
If you have a problem with your Volter then get in touch with us at email@example.com. You'll just need to let us know what the issue is and send us a couple of pictures. We'll then have a closer look and organise the repair.
If your repair is covered under warranty, all you need to do is drop your Volter off to our London service centre - or package it up and we'll send our carrier to come and get it. We'll give it the once over, fix any issues and post it back out to you. Easy!
The Volter Series One has a fantastic water resistance rating of IP55. The warranty covers use in light rain. It does not cover immersion or soaking in water, nor does it cover sustained use in heavy rain.
Your Volter warranty will not cover any form of wear and tear or cosmetic damage. Wearing parts such as tyres, inner tubes and brakes are not covered.
Your warranty will be invalidated by any of the following:
- Damage caused by dangerous behaviour or violations of laws and regulations
- Signs of crash/user damage
- Failure to use, handle, store and maintain the scooter in accordance with the guidance set out in the User Manual
- In the case of repairs made by a non Volter approved engineer, or with non-approved parts
- Long-term exposure outdoors, which may lead to premature product ageing and faults
- General wear and tear or cosmetic damage
- Using the scooter for commercial or rental purposes
What is not covered
- Tyres & inner tubes
- Brake pads and cables
- Wooden deck
- Handle bar grips